• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Sorry to bother everyone but can someone answer this THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonivideo

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
391
Reaction score
4
I've been trying to find out all day how to buy and use DNF$ from DNF not the users

I want to change my name to my domain name site from my video company

I read a thread where it says you can do that with DNF$, but I see no where to order a name upgrade or purchase it, I've asked a few times today in other areas but no one seems to be able to answer it

sorry to bother you guys/gals

but if anyone can point me to where to order a name change upgrade and where to buy dnf$ from DNF, I would appreciate it

THANKS
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom