• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Specific Movie Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
1,911
Reaction score
0
Was wondering if anyone has ever made a lot of money (hundreds or thousands) of off specific movie domain traffic?

I've done OK in the past, maybe earning $20-$70 before the traffic stops. But now I've got a monster domain and I'm looking for ideas on how to maximize it. Keywords, affiliates, whatever. Based on my previous experience, I'm guessing this one will get somewhere in the range of 25,000 type-ins over the next 12 months. Any thoughts?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom