• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

spell error in banner ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst woman

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
7
save my daughter should not be spelled save my dautghter
You'd think an ad featuring chase bank would be spell checked!
Gwendolyn Strong foundation.
 
Upvote 0
eye dew knot sea it??? :pound:
 
lol there's a typo of the type in your post too myst... the banner spelled daughter as "daugther"...

you know I've been tempted to start a proof-reading business...
 
What the heck is a spell error? Is this new lingo? I believe it is referred to as a spelling error.

I guess we are always able to criticize what is in front of us but never able to criticize ourselves. ;)
 
Which banner were you referring to? I think its been removed by the advertiser.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom