Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Start promoting a product in the VIDEO GAME niche that makes cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mibamars

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Today I am proud to announce my latest product in a super HOT niche!

The product is called 3DS Plus and it is probably one of the best converting products I have ever created.

3DS Plus is the internet's latest unlimited downloads membership site specifically designed for the new Nintendo 3DS.

For those who don't know Nintendo 3DS is way more advanced than previous Nintendo portable gaming systems, with improved graphics and the ability to play games, and movies in 3D - WITHOUT the need for 3D glasses!

This device is selling like HOT CAKES - with almost 4 MILLION consoles sold since March 2011, and this number is growing by the second.

Members of 3DS Plus get access to thousands of Nintendo 3DS games, movies, television shows, and music files and can download them straight to their Nintendo 3DS - without having to pay a cent for any of our downloads! All our downloads are 100% free and unlimited.

However, to join the site, members must pay a $49.95 joining fee, of which you get 75% so, you get $34 for every customer you send us!

This product is converting EXTREMELY well at the moment. I've been testing this product for only 1 week now, and here are my earnings, using SEARCH ENGINE TRAFFIC ONLY!!! -

Paste this in your browser - 3dsplus.com/earningsjune6-12.jpg

Imagine if I actually created blogs, review sites, Facebook pages, did forums posting, or even posted some Youtube videos......

No doubt about it, this a HOT product, that is converting like crazy, and has BIG DEMAND!

I'm looking for affiliates to get behind this to start making themselves some easy cash. I have provided loads of banners, articles, keywords, and more for affiliates to use, so getting started is SIMPLE.

Just visit 3dsplus.com/affiliates.html right now for instructions and details on how to begin promoting, so you can start making some bank with this HOT product!

Signed with success,

3DS Plus

3dsplus.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom