• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) has died..

Status
Not open for further replies.
a great aussie larrikin and a wonderful conservationist. he'll be missed :greencry:
 
I'm really sad about it. Its shocking to me that he passed away like this. You would think in his line of work, its expected, but still, its heartbreaking.
 
Wow, I wouldn't think that would have happened. I'm sure he will be remembered.
 
woah! The crocodile hunter was one of my fav shows on the animal channel
 
Very sad news.

A special man with an honest life helping others and a great loss for the future of wildlife on the planet.

R e s p e c t , peace and support to his family.
 
pretty sad news
he had a baby somewhat recently
 
Been all over the news here today, i always thought something like this would happen one day ( didnt hope it would.. but its inevitable when you spend so much time with wild animals like the grizzly man ) .. although i did think it would be a croc.. he did some great things for wildlife in australia.. he will be missed.
 
I was at melbourne casino yesterday and they had his poster, and i was thinking....... one day something bad will happen to him because he puts his life on the line...........
 
Yeh, Pretty Sad Stuff

RIP.
 
I was in my college when I read this news on yahoo... so bad to hear it. I really liked him.. he was cool and thanks for the information he used to give on Animal Planet.
May his soul R.I.P

Thank you steve for sharing your knowledge.. :-(

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Sad news indeed, I always loved watching his shows.

- Rob
 
I watch animal planet all the time and I was shocked to see on the news that he had passed away, especially in such a strange way.

I am really saddened by the news.

He is survived by his wife and 2 kids.

-=DCG=-
 
I've been swimming with stingrays at different locations. The guides never told us the stingrays could kill us. They warned the barb on the tail could cut but not likely.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom