Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Brandable.uk

StocDoctor wins 1700 DNF$ and he doesn't even know it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats StocDoctor!

Martha Stewart got sentanced to 5 months in jail :). Remember this link? A 20 DNF$ investment can really return a lot :).

Please contact me, StocDoctor, as the details need to be worked out (mainly some people said they donated, but they didn't.) Again, congrats.

Domain Summit 2024

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow! Just saw this post. Been busy restoring my pc (dang trojans). Max, to be honest, I don't know if Martha will serve a single day in jail. The female judge gave her the lightest sentence allowed by law, and then delayed even that. With the current moves by Marthas lawyers, she may never have to go in. That's our wonderful capitalistic system in the US. Those that have the money can buy their way out of anything. Or be president. Maybe I should put all thoise winnings down on a next bet that GW and his brother rig the Florida vote again. If you want to hold on to those DNF$ and see what happens with Martha, I'm fine with that.
Thanks, Doc

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I realize that Martha is doing a lot of delaying, but her sentance was for five months and I don't exactly want to hold on to these donations (seeing as to how the DNF $ isn't mine.) I'm just gonna go ahead and send you all I've got :-D. Again, good job!

maxf

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just realized that 1700 DNF$ is worth $15+ if you do it right- lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom