Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Stop Inflation

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Something needs to be done to stop the inflation of F$, I havent been with DNF that long, but I have spoken to member swho have they all say a year ago you could sell DNF for USD at a 0.01 rate.

Today, its almost impossible to sell at 0.0055, practically nobody will buy DNF above 0.005 rate.

Whats going to happen next year? 0.0025 rate, or worse?

More people are signing up, and more people are posting therefor more DNF are in circulation around the forum, some of this DNF needs to be taken out of circulation to slow or stop the local economy from completely crashing.

I propose a sales tax on all transactions including donations between members, yes nobody is gonna like having their hard earned DNF lost to taxes but its for their own good on the long run.

The value of a single F$ will go up, and therefor even though they will hold less DNF, the value might be more then before.

This is the only thing you can do to stop the inflation, over time you might wipe out the black market of sales in teh F$ forum, how much money is being made at your bank from people buying DNF. I bet not as much as it was before when there wasent a black market.

A tax is beneficial to both the forum and the members, it will provide a stable economy that can make the forum an even more prosperouse community.

Upvote 0

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your prices help keep inflation. If you want $ to be worth more, you have to sell a DN reg for like 1,000

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm barely making profit as it is, selling it at 1,000 I'd be loosing money, even in bulk.

Unless you want to sponsor a campaign to help raise the value of F$, thats the best I can do, unfortunately it seams as though I am alone in my efforts.

More people need to be offering services in the F$ Sales threads.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my first post in this thread I was refering the admins should do something. See, your worried about losing money so your SELLING at a LOW rate. Your presence would be the same if you didn't sell reg's at all.

To make $ worh something, they need to have MORE things we can buy (Domain Regs A+) at a lower rate.

Slava, we can do nothing unless we REFUSED to sell for under $0.01 = 1 F$ thatd never work, only the admins can fix.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, if admins arent planning to do anything regarding the issue the members should. Why not make an agreement ourselved among eachother not to sell below a certain rate. It gets more money to us, and raises value of the F$ at the same time. The buyers get less F$ for the same money, but each F$'s value is higher, so in actuality they arent paying more.

This will slow sales of F$ at first, but when people are gonna start needing F$ its gonna come back, and thats when the economy will be restored.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And what I was saying before about your selling domain regs is this. You were selling domain regs at the PRICE of the current economy. $.066 or whatever you want to call it. If you wanted to HELP the economy you would have sold at $.01. So after all in all you were just keeping the currency the same.

EDIT: Not many ppl would buy F$ if there wasn't DN reg's in the store, and ppl who are already exclusive have no use to buy F$ because they are the highest upgrade except if they wanted a logo designed or somtehing :p

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well what do we have to do to get the admins to start offering domain registrations. Its been almost a month since I started this thread. It has 45 replies, over 750 views, replies from 3 different mods, and still not a word from a single admin.

If teh value went up then the admins could sell the forum services (logo, web designb, etc.) for less, and make it more available to the majority of members.

Can an admin comment on why they don't want to save the economy?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Joseph, please check out my Area 51 post on a related issue.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The admins are going to fix it. DCG will work on something soon.

I hope so, cause since I made this thread a month ago, value dropped even more. Before 0.0055 was hard to sell at, now 0.005 is a battle, a majority of members won't buy at 0.005 so the problem is getting worse.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gemsergio said:
There is only one solution to the problem, we need to print real dnf Dollars and they need to be payable in gold.
Ps I just registred dnfbank.com just in case I am offering an introductory rate of 5% for the first 4 months (please use your dnf alias to receive this special discount).

LOL, first our own economy, then our own elective government, we could start out own DNCountry.com!

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
slavahosting said:
But our government isent elective, the admins are dictator. lol.

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Treason!:cheeky:

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
slavahosting said:
Kishin is really part of the opposition forces, desguising himself as a spy
and you are also a double agent leading way for a fall, (i know cause i am a triple agent!) , lol

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the scoop on domains for f$.

The beta testing is over and it should be launched before the week is out.

I expect the economy to rise after a few chanegs I will be making. ;)

-=DCG=-

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to that as well.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Ok, here's the scoop on domains for f$.

The beta testing is over and it should be launched before the week is out.

I expect the economy to rise after a few chanegs I will be making. ;)

-=DCG=-

Friday already, still waiting :cheeky:

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still a few hours left in the day ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom