• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

stupid question...i can't locate my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmac17

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
I bought a name here a few months ago. It is about to expire, but I can't find it. The whois says it's under my name at enom, but it's not in my enom account. I bought it from someone who pushed it from namecheap (enom reseller?), but it's not in my namecheap account.

what gives?


does it get removed from my namecheap account when it is pending delete or something.

I feel pretty stupid here...(and i'm waiting for one of you to give me a logical, easy answer to make me feel stupid).
 
Contact enom and ask them why it's in your name, but not in your account.

Or you can contact the seller and see if it still exists in their account and then they can push it back to you again.
 
I didn't think you could push from a Namecheap account to an Enom one.

Try and see if by chance your Namecheap account has more than 1 page of names, sometimes not all of them display at once and it throws you off...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom