• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Suggestions on selling explosion.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppcexpert

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone,

I'm selling explosion.com and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions
of good places to list the domain name for sale. I've already listed it on
SEDO.com and I've received an offer of $25k for it. I'm hoping to
get at least $35k for it.

Thanks,

PPC Expert :clap2:
 
If you can get alteast 35K that'll be great.. But $25,000 is a real good price also
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom