• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Super domain inventory name I have used for years..NameFrontier.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Master

Domain Master
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
4,225
Reaction score
40
NameFrontier.com
go daddy reg
Expires in Oct 2013

Any interest in this???:?:
- I am the one and original owner of this domain.
- I have only used it to simply list my domain inventory over the years.
- Shows current page rank of 2 .
- Current general Google search for "name frontier" shows this domain coming up in first position (with over 70 million results for "name frontier") https://www.google.com/#output=sear...08,d.dmg&fp=b55bb5b548e3230d&biw=1308&bih=654

So again I wonder if there is any interest in this?:?:

BIN $950 .
OFFERS acceptable.... I am listening :)
(Multi forum listing)
pm back / email [email protected]
 
So no takers on the above price... :(

Lets cut the above BIN almost in half. NEW BIN is now $500. How is that or do you have another idea??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom