Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed suvparts.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Drewbert,

You have a very good domain. I expect it will fetch you atleast $ 500.

Best of luck.

Windy

chris

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SUV is an acronym for Sports Utility Vehicle.

P

President Gringo

Would people order parts over the net? Shipping would be a bugger

M

mike

Originally posted by Drewbert
Any opinions to it's value?

Very sweet. Short, clean, relevant. Huge niche market in the states. Could sell both OEM parts as well as aftermarket parts and accessories as well. Company could get a toll-free phone # to match, like this 1-866-SUV-PARTS.

Also, I bet it gets some true type-ins too, giving it a continuous stream of high-value traffic to build upon.

I think it has alot more commercial potential than some here might think.

It's tough appraising names I like and would like to own myself, because I tend to
overvalue them. But here goes it anyway.

suvparts.com value to domain reseller market = up to $250 usd.

suvparts.com value to a savvy brick and mortar SUV parts distributor in the states making a strong move onto the net = solid $5,000 usd...Maybe up to $10,000 usd if you marketed it and the right SUV/truck parts company executive found it.

SUV's are the monster gas guzzlers driven by tourists, on 192 on their way to Disney. They drive 10 miles per gallon of gas and are boxy, aggressive vehicles driven by soccer moms looking for the nearest McDonalds or exit to Disney World. They usually drive 35 to 40 mph on the left lane and 5 to 10mph on the right lane due to the reasons above. Also, due to their superior view of the road and their physical volume they are prone to come to a complete stop every 100 feet if a McDonalds is spotted or a gas station offers gas $0.02 cheaper than the one across the street. In fact, the only time an SUV driven by the said soccer mom will cross from the left lane to the right lane is to access Mobil instead of McDonalds. :D

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have to agree with Mike; 5-10K if selling to an end user...

It could also be used with an affiliate program, like this one:

suvXccessory.com

If you ever wanna trade the name, let me know... I'd be interested

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by President Gringo
Shipping would be a bugger

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

M

mike

Originally posted by timechange
SUV's are the monster gas guzzlers driven by tourists, on 192 on their way to Disney. They drive 10 miles per gallon of gas and are boxy, aggressive vehicles driven by soccer moms looking for the nearest McDonalds or exit to Disney World. They usually drive 35 to 40 mph on the left lane and 5 to 10mph on the right lane due to the reasons above. Also, due to their superior view of the road and their physical volume they are prone to come to a complete stop every 100 feet if a McDonalds is spotted or a gas station offers gas $0.02 cheaper than the one across the street. In fact, the only time an SUV driven by the said soccer mom will cross from the left lane to the right lane is to access Mobil instead of McDonalds. :D

TC, your getting predictable, like pavlov's dog. All you gotta do is mention a "car" domain and off you go complaining about tourist drivers terrorizing your local roadways like 192 "Disney Road". :laugh:

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mention .com woof :D

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
suvroadkill.com :D

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good aftermarket domain. $500 -$750 resell. How about 4WheelAccessory.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators