• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Swineflu.org

EthanJenkins

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
19
I'm selling swineflu.org for $7,500, but I believe it's worth closer to 25k. There are several well known sites linked to this domain over the years since I've had a forum website on it for so long, so the search engines are already very very strong.

Feel free to message me.
 
Back
Top Bottom