• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale take a peak at this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irish, Canadian and Aussie regulations on who can register their respective ccTLDs is silly in this time and era.

that's what gives it value, The fact .ca's are owned by Canadians (or should be) gives visitors the confidence they are dealing with a Canadian person/company.
 
I don't believe this adds value, if anything, it stifles expansion of investment.
 
As an end-user, I wouldn't bother with the .ca if it wasn't exclusive to Canadians.

as it is .ca means Canadian, not; California, capital, cash or any other variations people would come up with.

and with the 1,000's of new extensions coming on board, it would just get lost in the suffle
 
I know you're proud of .ca and there are plenty of reasons to invest in ccTLDs without needing to jump through hoops to establish local companies. Although if I were close to the Niagara Falls I'd probably do that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom