• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale taking offers on SAVINGS.CA (yes...pure generic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersen045

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
airmail.ca
zinc.ca
savings.ca
talo.ca
umix.ca
printingsoftware.ca
pitchingmachine.ca
midnite.ca
linox.ca
earwax.ca
poolrepair.ca
accordians.ca
carcrashes.ca
bathrugs.ca
camy.ca
plata.ca
poolliners.ca
businesssigns.ca
marrage.ca
bankruptcyforms.ca
steammachines.ca
walls.ca
leaseagreement.ca
acquaintance.ca
waterconditioners.ca
wallmirrors.ca
schooners.ca
pitchingmachines.ca
motorcycleshipping.ca
onlinehomebusiness.ca
swimmingpoolheaters.ca
businesscardprinting.ca
swimmingpoolequipment.ca
swimmingpoolfilters.ca
postcardprinting.ca
magneticwatersofteners.ca
 
nice names, do you have any BINs in mind?
 
there has been a lot of interest in savings.ca. I will sell it in the xx, xxx range. Let me know if there are any other offers in the xx,xxx range. I paid 30k for it and plan to take a loss.

AND, I am selling this portfolio to the first person at a BIN at 21,000 USD. I am selling the entire portfolio. But please do not reply on this thread. Go to my thread in the category "Offers Wanted" on the main page of DN forum and give me your best offer there, or post SOLD there. If you post SOLD here I'm not going to count it and it will be invalid per these terms I am setting forth. It has to be on the other thread because that's where most people are looking and stuff.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom