• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - April 25th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Any partyimages to share?
 
Lousy week. I put in a token bid for owl, but I'm keeping my money.
 
I don't get it, Its been over 24 hours since 25 April 2012 02:00 PM and the domains are still not available for registration (I just checked random 500 domains from the TBR list).
Why is that ?
What is the exact time I can register a TBR domain ? Why this time is different than Wednesday 02:00 PM ?

Thanks in advanced.
- Tom
 
Looks like they are now released.. it's 6pm EST now.. I would wait for 6 pm on the following day.. which is always safe... CIRA time, no body knows well.. so it's best to give them enough time to finish off their day.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Who won the Bird?? Did she fly high??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom