Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld TBR - April 4th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A few decent one-words in this one.

This is the first TBR I've done completely from my new iPad, so somewhat symbolic for me :smilewinkgrin:

Only one is of real interest to me. And that's for my personal use, not for investment.

Commentary on this week?

Domain summit 2024

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People really need a domain investment guide to pick out good names.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The PostGame analysis and the subsequent MedicalCkeck from the Scenes of Yesterdays TBR, proves that to Beactive in these TBR drops, InvestorsGuide and InvestmentFinder is needed in the LocalPlaces.

LawyerAdvice about PowerBrands, in Particular, on TrackRecord of the TurningPoints on WorldFinalcial Jumps, would help those InTransit to a LegalCareer or in a CareerMove to become a MediaBroker.

Every NewsLink Surfacing OnceADay, Accepts CBCSucks and Kickbacks to NewYorkHotel and DinnerWorks at NiagaraBedandBreakfast and BuzzDeals on VacationCruises, are Expressive of how AmericannExpress, VisaCanada and CitiCard are keeping their Empires intact.

BullHead HotelAdvisor offers OutdoorWeddings and HoneyMoonGuide with MoreCoupons for BridesmaidGifts at MalibuBeach.

See this is what happens, when I have nothing else to do..or have no brains!!!

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Investmentfinder is mine. I tried to get featuresheets, but ended up getting scooped by a pool registrar, hadn't thought it would be that popular.

Pretty good week overall!

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The PostGame analysis and the subsequent MedicalCkeck from the Scenes of Yesterdays TBR, proves that to Beactive in these TBR drops, InvestorsGuide and InvestmentFinder is needed in the LocalPlaces.

LawyerAdvice about PowerBrands, in Particular, on TrackRecord of the TurningPoints on WorldFinalcial Jumps, would help those InTransit to a LegalCareer or in a CareerMove to become a MediaBroker.

Every NewsLink Surfacing OnceADay, Accepts CBCSucks and Kickbacks to NewYorkHotel and DinnerWorks at NiagaraBedandBreakfast and BuzzDeals on VacationCruises, are Expressive of how AmericannExpress, VisaCanada and CitiCard are keeping their Empires intact.

BullHead HotelAdvisor offers OutdoorWeddings and HoneyMoonGuide with MoreCoupons for BridesmaidGifts at MalibuBeach.

See this is what happens, when I have nothing else to do..or have no brains!!!

Good job - with all due respect to Katherine. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators