• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - August 29, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Last week there were no domains which started with '0' but how many will there be this week?
 
None is my guess.. and I have failed many times playing this game ;-)
 
instead I am going to take thecompletesixtysecondworkout
 
Well, I have found two domains. I will settle with that!
 
Last week there were no domains which started with '0' but how many will there be this week?

Looks like we have another week without any domains starting with 0 and also 9.
 
I haven't even looked at the list yet, hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
 
So CleaningService is the day's winner and TWO are on their way to DUBAI with a load of RAISINs and CHARM
Again thanks to the Registrar who picked up more than a fifth of the day's picks!!
 
Last edited:
There were some nice names this week, in english and french
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom