• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Tbr Dropcatcher List Plz

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
Hi, who are the strong TBR drop catchers nowadays?

Is pool.com still doing tbr?

I have so far:

WebNames.ca
MyID.ca
Baremetal.com
Sibername.com
FastWebServer.com

I thought Godaddy was doing it now but I can't find any page for it.

Who are the biggest players? I need a domain bad from that list.

Thanks,

D.
 
I use Namespro as well, not sure how strong they are, though... I am trying to catch a name this week and went back to BareMetal but I do not see anywhere to bid? Can someone provide a link??

Thanks!
 
Hi Peter, with Baremetal you login to your account, then click on "Enter the TBR System", then click on Order domain. The Enter the TBR system is under your account.
 
Hi Peter, with Baremetal you login to your account, then click on "Enter the TBR System", then click on Order domain. The Enter the TBR system is under your account.
That's it thanks!
 
Myid.ca has been kicking butt lately and than Sibername. Pool is not top dog anymore for .ca drops.
 
Back
Top Bottom