• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - February 13th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
If you have 82000reasons for looking at the TBR this week, do not expect any domains starting with 0.
 
Gosh, this looks like a good TBR again. I might have to jig my schedule around to find time for a closer look.
 
"Howdy, tool", said Amanda, my life coach
 
Where can I download the complete list of Feb. 13 expired domains? CSV or Text file format. Thanks
 
I predict it will be a banner week. Only about halfway through the list so far.
 
I'm only in the "b"s now... and this is definitely worth looking over.
 
Just went through the entire list, nothing stood out.

Don't bother folks, just move along
 
This is going to be an expensive week, when the registars email you to up your offers to higher amounts due to large batches being ordered by clients, you know you are in for an expensive week. I hope you guys cleared your credit cards.
 
Finished the list. For anyone who didn't, here are some of the domains you're going to see in the results this week. I've put in bids on some, and checked others. Pre-bids are already in the $150 to $450 range for many of these, and even $900 for africa.ca

africa
poodles
debate
doodle
eec
fairy
squid
frosty
glitter
gloria
amanda
grandfather
trumpets
hippy
vests
jumbo
licence

....and I could go on, but wait for the results at 2pm. Should be an interesting day today and tomorrow. Nice test of the .ca premium to near-premium market.

I wonder if we'll see more good names in the coming weeks, if this is a portfolio drop then names from a portfolio don't usually expire all at once. Unless you've combined your renewal date for everything.

I once enquired to the owner of jumbo.ca about buying it, and was offered it for high xxx. I wonder if this is his portfolio, because jumbo is in the list? That was a few years back.
 
Funny, my tooth-and-nail name isn't even on Hugegrowth's list :)

I was dating a girl named Amanda earlier this year... what a gift Amanda.ca would have been to her, should it have come on TBR a month or two earlier :)
 
there were a few girls on there i dated too..one was Gloria.ca and the other was hoe.ca...ok ok I'm kidding.. I don't even know a Gloria :pound:
 
how come no one has made a site or software to sort out TBR lists? not enough demand?
 
how come no one has made a site or software to sort out TBR lists? not enough demand?

I think that's the issue. I've long thought about doing a "TBR analysis" newsletter. I just think it's too small a scope of users to make any money with it.
 
501 names were taken, more than double the usual. I'm in auctions for a few tomorrow.
 
a couple i missed when i looked thru the lost pond + paddling I definitely would have gone after paddling
 
I had bids on 5 at Siber....they didn't even get 1....ugh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom