• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - February 27th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Worried about adamsbite? Now is your chance to own it!
 
Back-order volumes appear to be less than half of the prior week, but there were still some tasty tidbits to be found.
 
I didn't put in for anything this week, but have a list I'll check tomorrow to see if any slipped through. Didn't go through all the domains so will be interested to see the posted results later today.
 
I got LoanRelief.ca, I am pretty happy with that pickup... :-)
 
toffee was the best one, I think.

Toffee is great, and a few of these were worth the effort also:

dior
grouprate
antilles
chequing
automotiverepair
labelmaker
bondtrading
bulkhosting
remotebackup
westcoaster
corporatetaxreturns
compliment
incompetent
alcoolique
creditrisk

It is interesting that the registration of Dior.ca was dropped by none other than the Christian Dior company itself. If the new registrant wants to make some new 'friends' they are all set to go! :lol:
 
I bet Dior doesn't even know they dropped the domain! The story could get interesting.
 
I was in on that auction but got tied up. Looks like it finished at $85....I would have definitely bid higher than that just to take a stab at the name.
 
This is the type of name to avoid. Let somebody else pick it, wait and enjoy the drama.
 
got
corporatetaxreturns
creditrisk
 
oops......
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom