• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR- Jan 25th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
Get ready.. get ready..
Looks like we are going to see 7000 or more in the list.
It's going to be another disaster like the week ended.
 
So it is 6627 so far.. would it be 7500 or 8000 this week?? time to take a vacation ......
 
Last edited:
It's official now - Number of Domain Names on the List: 7886
 
Thank God some registrars allow sorting through the list by keywords.
 
The TBR is becoming a time waster...hard to detox though...lmao
 
Thank God some registrars allow sorting through the list by keywords.

hugegrowth - would you care to mention??

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

The TBR is becoming a time waster...hard to detox though...lmao

stewie- I just checked... Domain name status: TBRDetox.ca is available for registration. :-)
 
MyID.ca lets you sort by keyword, also they have LLL.ca and LLLL.ca sorted.
 
MyID.ca lets you sort by keyword, also they have LLL.ca and LLLL.ca sorted.

Thanks hugegrowth.. never used their services for that purpose..appreciate it. Thanks again
 
MyID.ca lets you sort by keyword, also they have LLL.ca and LLLL.ca sorted.

I'll have to check this out. Spent over two hours yesterday going through a list of 99% junk. Actually, 99% would imply that nearly 79 domains on this list are any good. Which is not the case.

I'm really hoping this is the calm before the storm.
 
what do you think chucknorris.ca will go for? at least $100k
 
But with 238 registrations, looks like this has been a very "active" day in the TBR world!!!
But I am glad no one picked up youwillneverbeforgotten.ca .. I think I should get that on Friday...
 
LOL...not even worth $10. It wasn't even picked up.

Thank you, I was thinking the same thing :)

It would be a cool domain name to own. I just can't see any real use for it.

Though maxwell@chucknorris dot ca might be a pretty cool email to have :smilewinkgrin:

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

But with 238 registrations, looks like this has been a very "active" day in the TBR world!!!
But I am glad no one picked up youwillneverbeforgotten.ca .. I think I should get that on Friday...

Mind you, that's 238 registrations out of 7,886 domains. Just over 3% of the list. So I would say this is just about on par with other TBR lists comparing this one relatively to other weeks.
 
Mind you, that's 238 registrations out of 7,886 domains. Just over 3% of the list. So I would say this is just about on par with other TBR lists comparing this one relatively to other weeks.

Yes, I agree.. Hope these days are over..How many times did I get tricked by the typo. I suppose that is the key...
 
Even though 238 domains were taken it was a weak week. On to Feb 1 TBR next.
 
Well, but there were a few quality domains to pick.. tokens.ca was the best I thought. There were two 3 chars, which were decent too. Yes, it's time to move on to Feb 1st.. but would anyone care to mention the domains that they thought was worth the effort last week??
 
Tokens never dropped.............. got a letter explaining that it was going back to the original owner due to an oversight????????
 
Tokens never dropped.............. got a letter explaining that it was going back to the original owner due to an oversight????????

Wow.. wish every Registrar would provide that service!!!

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

semantics, facetime, edj

I think EDJ was from the last week.. but never even saw the other two..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom