• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - Jan 4th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was really cheap and I grabbed it. ;)

Adam

Great pickup! I wanted to get in on this one but I haven't the funds handy.

What really stands out is that anxiety is a leading issue in the world of mental health.

Even in these current market conditions, this is worth a solid low $xx,xxx.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom