• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR- June 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
Who thinks this week's list to be the Looooooongest list in the recent memory.
Any guess ?? 8000+????, 9000?????+ or 10,000+????
Well, looks like CIRA's domain count must be on a "Reverse Cruise". Has anyone tacking the numbers lately?? 2M seems to be a long way off or a slippery slope, since the 1.9M mark was reached some months back.
 
Why do you think it will be longer than normal? Has been under 7,000 for the past while.
 
my choice in tbr is charlizphotographyweddingsportraitsinyourhomeandmo.ca
 
Do not forget 2120 will be available! Plan ahead!
 
I just went through the whole list for the first time in a few TBR's.

To tell you the truth, I'm coming off of a surgery from last week, and have had a bit of extra time. So, I decided I'd see what's going on in the TBR world this week.

I'm tempted to go back to my old habits. I see two names which are positively tooth-and-nail.

Any idea why so many for this week?
 
Look at the calendar and the dates on the domains. There is one person in particular who has dropped a large part of a xxxx size portfolio over the latest TBR events.
 
Too bad no takes for 2120 or 22century.. looks like no one is planning ahead!!! ;-)
 
A few nice ones this week, including some french generics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom