• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - May 9th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
A massive TBR week? There are no '7' domains yet, so stay tuned!
 
Since I'm married with kids, I'd settle for a "3" at this point :)
 
Married, one has to settle for '0' sometimes!

037
038
039
046
047
048
049
053
056
057
059
062
063
064
065
074
076
078
079
083
084
087
092
093
094
095
 
Those who are "skilled" in "losingbellyfatfast", are well "aligned" for some "howtolose" domains.
 
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lyhaTQseKTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like I picked the wrong week to pick TBR!
 
A massive TBR week? There are no '7' domains yet, so stay tuned!

Wow.. had just one domain starting with 7 .. so I assume, you most likely had your wish come true with it and your requests for other domains....
 
Didn't see anything too great this week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom