• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - November 21st, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Last week had a mere 164 domains registered, perhaps because people were saving up for what is coming this week!
 
Well I see 0-9.ca, longtermathleticdevelopmentcenter.ca , quickest-way-to-lose-weight.ca, and runescape-service-membership-free.ca in the lot for the coming week. I think the message is simple.
 
Well I see 0-9.ca, longtermathleticdevelopmentcenter.ca , quickest-way-to-lose-weight.ca, and runescape-service-membership-free.ca in the lot for the coming week. I think the message is simple.

Congratulations to everyone at MyID who caught syphilis in the TBR this week.
 
Looks like SportGames was the day's winner and someone dropped Bowling for FootballCamp!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom