• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - Sep 12th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
It would be another disastrous week imo... But who knows, another 3 more days to add to the pile!!
 
OK .. now I see 5K in the list and finally we have a domain starting with "0". But would there be a Jewel to be had??
 
I found the jewel dropping today:

sfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd111111111111.ca

you have to wonder how someone could drop a name like that...
 
I found the jewel dropping today:

sfasdfasdfasdfasdfasd111111111111.ca

you have to wonder how someone could drop a name like that...

Interesting!! But there was JEWL.ca also in the pile!!

I would imagine this would be lowest recorded domain registration day during TBR for a long time!! I am expecting may be just shy of 100 or slightly higher number of registrations during the session.. let's see...
 
I think it was over 150, not bad. Some good names in there.
 
NOTHING in here interests me. Not even at reg fee.
 
I would imagine this would be lowest recorded domain registration day during TBR for a long time!! I am expecting may be just shy of 100 or slightly higher number of registrations during the session.. let's see...


Let me admit it.. I was wrong - AGAIN!!! Wow.. 163 domains in the TBR run and a couple more, when the dust settled!! Yes HugeGrowth .. you are right.. you were being very polite!! Thanks

Looking at them now.. I am sure I would have put a little money on.. but it's too late now..
 
Also noticed that almost 1/3 rd was scooped up by the same Registrar again this week and 3 Registrar group took more than 60% of the day's registrations...
 
Actually 35.5% was picked up by one group alone. Without that buying, the TBR would have been a number like 100+ domains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom