• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR with Expert.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belzibut

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
662
Reaction score
5
expired
 
Last edited:
Don't know these guys either. Only three names that I've ever come across that seem to be assoc. with Expert.ca are Ebenezer T., Melani T. and Ramin H.

I came to the same conclusion as you did, that they just use the service for themselves.

They never respond to messages re: any of their domain names either.
Not selling, I guess.
 
Don't know these guys either. Only three names that I've ever come across that seem to be assoc. with Expert.ca are Ebenezer T., Melani T. and Ramin H.

I came to the same conclusion as you did, that they just use the service for themselves.

They never respond to messages re: any of their domain names either.
Not selling, I guess.

great conclusion :) :) :) OH BOY .... !!!!! :):):) ???? not again ...
 
We you ever able to use their service?
 
Don't know these guys either. Only three names that I've ever come across that seem to be assoc. with Expert.ca are Ebenezer T., Melani T. and Ramin H.
ET and MT are one of the biggest domain holders in Canada. They have positioned themselves nicely. They rarely respond to emails.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom