• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBRD(.)ca|DTBR(.)ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Beginning to accept offers. Acronym for "Domains to be released" or "To be released domains".
 
They are not even worth $8.50 - but if you have nothing better before I get back to town, I will give you $45 for both.
 
They are not even worth $8.50 - but if you have nothing better before I get back to town, I will give you $45 for both.

They are valuable to someone who wants to get involved in TBR auctions. I won't accept your offer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
His post was edited - since he saw my post that they were worth $8.50 each he did not see the sense in me offering $45, so I came back with the more realistic, lower offer.
 
His post was edited - since he saw my post that they were worth $8.50 each he did not see the sense in me offering $45, so I came back with the more realistic, lower offer.

Johnn; could you take a look and see why it says my post was edited by Draggar? And msn...that makes no sense.
 
Last edited:
Still for sale after all this bull sheet above.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom