• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Tech site: asking how to fix problems for a $?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I remember seeing site where...
You can post some question such as "I need to setup name server for my site. How can I do this?".

And other members post reply...
I can do it for $20 in 24 hours.
I can do it for $10

And you choose which member to use as your tech support.

Sort of like fixing your problem for a fee ;)

Does anyone know this site?
I just can not remember URL for it :(

Thanks in advance.
 
i know what site your talking about but guess what i forgot the name to lol

ill have a quick think im sure there was a banner somewhere on one the of

forums.

brb
 
The one i was thinking of was a gray/silver ish site with a box under some
information with listings what people could do or willing to pay.

havnt been to it for a while maybe the template has change to a new color
but i cant find it :( to bad i needed somethink done for a future project.

Copper describe the look of the site it may help others to know what site it is.
 
I just can not recall what site looked like :(
But, I do know exactly how the site worked as I posted originally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom