• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Terrell Owens suicide attempt REGISTER THIS NAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SellSwift

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Hello my fellow board members.

I am watching espn rite now and hear terrell ownens tried to attemt suicide.


Want to get alot of traffic register. Send me alotta dnf if registerd thanks.


terrellowenssuicide.com
 
that won't get traffic.

Heard about it thought, I'm shocked.
 
Maybe, MAYBE, if he did actually commit suicide and is dead, the domain MIGHT have some value, for a month or so.


This is not the case.


Jay
 
Yea I am too shocked. I allmost feel bad for him... Plaxico burress best WR in the game.
 
People that register domains riding on the misfortune of others are plain sick.
 
This is a business. But then again why do you think I didn't register it. :angel_smile:
 
This is a business. But then again why do you think I didn't register it. :angel_smile:

No contradiction -- ethical business is within the bounds of reason, you know.
 
Plaxico burress best WR in the game.

Chuckle. That certainly explains why he was benched during second half of Sunday's game, no? After a pass bounced off his hands for an interception. After he fumbled for another turnover. :)
 
This should get the media off his back with the past negativity dont you think
 
Not really sure. I aucally do feel bad for him with everything he wen't through.
 
People that register domains riding on the misfortune of others are plain sick.

I agree.


Hello my fellow board members.

I am watching espn rite now and hear terrell ownens tried to attemt suicide.


Want to get alot of traffic register. Send me alotta dnf if registerd thanks.


terrellowenssuicide.com


threads like this are just proof of how backwards the world is.

you should really be ashamed of yourself for the suggestion for someone to register, get traffic, and profit off of a situation like this.

people lie you, and the people who would register such a name, give domain investors bad names. and rightly so.

TMs and typos are one thing. I don't really care that much about the well-being of corp's. But to profit off of a fellow human being who tried to hurt himself (assuming that he lost the will to live)?

You are perpetuating the problems of the world.

And the best part is you want to profit from this, but only so that your name is not attatched to registering such an unethically charged name (send me DNF$)

I could go on and on about this, hopefully you get the message.
 
FCUK HIM!

People like that do not deserve the success they've obtained in life, that which they've dreamed of and have finally obtained and ultimately want to throw all away!

Wait... maybe Im being a little too judgmental here - maybe he suffers from Bipolar Disease or ADHD, ADD, Loneliness ...Life ?! Give me a ****ing break!
 
Alittle harsh on me.

I agree.





threads like this are just proof of how backwards the world is.

you should really be ashamed of yourself for the suggestion for someone to register, get traffic, and profit off of a situation like this.

people lie you, and the people who would register such a name, give domain investors bad names. and rightly so.

TMs and typos are one thing. I don't really care that much about the well-being of corp's. But to profit off of a fellow human being who tried to hurt himself (assuming that he lost the will to live)?

You are perpetuating the problems of the world.

And the best part is you want to profit from this, but only so that your name is not attatched to registering such an unethically charged name (send me DNF$)

I could go on and on about this, hopefully you get the message.
 
I don't think so.


Not in this case at least. The guy didn't even kill himself, he just tried to. So the thread is pretty useless to start. Then, add on top of it that you want donations for giving someone the idea of reg'ing a crap name to capatalize on a tragic event.

I just don't see the logic here...



Jay
 
You guys are yelling at me because I was trying to be nice and help someone out my maybe catching a domain that will have traffic? I am sorry I seen nothing wrong with this. I still don't the guy was trying to kill him self because he is selfish and gready. What has he done for the community? now if it was reggie bush then yell at me. Come on people this is terrel ownes we are talking about.
 
Those that registered tsunami names back when it happened in Indonesia ride on the destruction and pain of others. What makes your "suicide" domain any different?

Lack of ethics in both cases.
 
tsunami they didnt inflict that on them selves like terrell ownes does everday.
 
So because hes a problem child in the media, especially with Sports, which analyzes every last detail, you think it's ok then?

Another product of media brainwashing. The guy doesn't have it all together no, but that's all the more reason I feel bad for him when he does something like this.

Seriously. Let's say you get a bad reputation on the board here, for doing sturff like this, and you ended up commiting suicide. The logic it seems your suggesting is that it's not "as bad" to reg a domain regarding your unfortuante situation (assuming anyone is going to care and the site would get traffic), opposed to registering the name of someone that was well liked on the boards, because he is more of a "Reggie Bush" type of domainer.


If you don't see the ethical standpoint in this, i'm afraid you best keep your opinions to yourself on this forum because you will find yourself not making many friends.


Jay
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom