• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Terrorinlondon.info - I am not expecting much

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello, I won this domain, and have little use for it. As you can tell, it is pretty bad, but it could be used for a forum about terror that happens in London:)
Anyways...
Make me an offer!!! I will accept almost anything for this. It expires in July and is registerd with Namepros.com. Make me an offer:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom