• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
819
Reaction score
0
I wanted to take this time to thank the following members who suggested me for a Platinum membership upgrade. This comes as a big surprise to me, as I am sure that there were other gold members who deserved. I've only been a member for a short time, and because of you all, i have learned so much in so little time. I thank you all again :peace: :

Kingpin
VirtualT
dolansco
Johnnywj
lazyleo
abdulbasit
tekz999
klstrphnky
memmst
Irish31
maroulis
TheLegendaryJP
aZooZa
pamela
stevo
olebean
whitebark
amiah
mindzero
PapaStiz
Talkhost
ColdGin
elivate
d_n has
DeluxeNames.com
VirtualT
Johnn
Dimva
oveber
britishbulldog
sleddogrob
Chacal
VisualDigits
A1SiteNames.com
johnnywj
Mark Bolyard
ObtainADomain
biggedon
oveber
Luke4u
whitebark
copper
Duckinla
mindzero
snicksnack
petrosc
AmericanBulldog
ColdGin
mindzero
Gregoire
mjreine
whitebark
A1SiteNames.com
darxis
wangjinhk
tpyo
Joeylny
VividChoice



Best Regards,

seanboy
 
You are very welcome seanboy. Make a difference here on DNF.
 
Was there some promo I didn't know about where we could nominate people for a free upgrade?

Interesting.. Congrats though! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom