• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The chrismas contest only 5 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoBeachBum

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Ok this is plain and simple all you have to do is say im in and you ill put your name in a hat and the winner get's $5.00 from every person that said im in.

Paypal only. You can enter as many times you want this contest will be over chrismas night at 12:00pm


Ill like to take a fee of 10% out of this thanks all! HO HO HO MERRY CHRISMAS!!!
 
Well Im definately NOT in. This idea isn't a plausableone, sorry.
 
so, if Im the only one that plays, does that mean you have to give me $4.50
 
so, if Im the only one that plays, does that mean you have to give me $4.50

no, it would be $9.00 that you would get, after his cut, and $5 of it would be your money! ;)
 
Hah. No offense but this game does not make any sense.

We are paying you 10% for holding this "contest" that requires little to no effort on your part. AND you get to pick the name out of the hat?
 
just give me $5 everyone, ill pull a name out of a hat, post it here, keep all the money.
 
I like the "Mocus Lottery" better ;)
 
This is possibly the studiest thing I have ever seen. And learn how to spell "Christmas"

You should be banned this is so idiotic.
 
Newbie with zero trade want me to send him $5?
He/She actually thought this will fly?
Amazing.
Now, I've seen it all :D

Yes, I agree, Mocus's lottery was real fun!
I really enjoyed it even though I didn't win :D
 
make you a deal....send us all $5 and we will play

........for Christmas of course! :smilewinkgrin:
 
Thread closed.

thanks
Scorpio
 
I'll play::

THREAD CLOSED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom