• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The CM Cameroon SCAM dont register any be careful !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
There were a few .CM domain names for sale on this forum BE careful They were registred and now they look like they have been deregistred again.
Every domain points again to agoga.com.
I have been offered by several memebers in this forum to register them at 500 usd a pop.
I would caution everyone to make any business involving Cameroon.
 
Thanks. Saw someone selling porn.cm on here and another forum a few days back.

Knew it looked sketchy.
 
I am not sure they tried to scam anyone they actually probabbly lost money.
Anyway porn.cm resolves to agoga but other names looks like are still registred.
Anyway be really really careful when dealing with anything related to cameroon
 
I personally know of many names people registered and they were taken right back away by the registry..it basically exists for themselves and the typos, be warned!
 
Well there is a loophole you need to have a company registred similar to the domain or a valid trademark.
Marcaria.com told me they usually don't check the info sure enough they don't they get your money and shut you off later on.
SCAM BAGS the worst.
Fortunally I did not register any I was tempted but the many thousands and thousands of dollars I lost in the past made me think twice.
Thnx God
 
A guy/company from Vancouver worked out a deal with the Cameroon government which forwards the vast majority of .cm domains to his parking page (agoga.com).

Funny thing is last time I checked google.cm forwards to a Clickbank affiliate page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom