• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The craziest think ever sold at a shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileDesigner

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
46
Im curious to know in your area, the craziest and most expensive thing you saw for sale (except for domain names) you have ever seen in your life.

Today, I went to a store called "Loft" in Shibuya - Tokyo, Japan. There i saw an ashtray museum. One of the strangest and expensive thing available to buy is a "pocket ashtray" selling for $300! I was told not to take a picture of it with the price, but managed to find a picture of the Ashtray section of the store.
http://www.loft.co.jp/shop/shibuya/img/1113_mobile.jpg
Crazy.....Just crazy...
 
In my local shopping centre (the trafford centre if anyone knows it) there is a mobile phone made of platinum and other expensive materials but apart from that is just a basic mobile, price: £20,000 (about $40,000)

For a PHONE!
 
Down the street from me we have this place that sells exotic supercars, they have an F1 Mc Laren (GT please correct me if I spelled it wrong lol) and it's like $1,000,000...crazy imo for a damn car.
 
Definitely food prices for T.r.a.f.f.i.c. in Vegas' Venetian.

http://targetedtraffic.com/scan0001.jpg

Soup or salad is NOT included in these prices. And remember to add 7.75% tax and 20% gratuity on top.

Only vanity idiots can accept to be raped like this.
 
About 10 years ago I saw a dog bed in Harrods for £28000 - about $54000.

It was only when my good lady pointed out that a cat could also use it, I realised what good value it was....

Anybody who buys something like that should be stripped of their wealth for a month - or until they got some sense
 
Down the street from me we have this place that sells exotic supercars, they have an F1 Mc Laren (GT please correct me if I spelled it wrong lol) and it's like $1,000,000...crazy imo for a damn car.

Trust me, It's worth every penny :yes: comes with 247 support worldwide too :cool:
 
About 10 years ago I saw a dog bed in Harrods for £28000 - about $54000.

It was only when my good lady pointed out that a cat could also use it, I realised what good value it was....

Anybody who buys something like that should be stripped of their wealth for a month - or until they got some sense

That reminds me! i must throw the old one out. I'll have the rspca round! that poor dog must have been kipping in it for, ooh,........ ten years now! :smilewinkgrin:
Pred :lol:
 
One of the strangest and expensive thing available to buy is a "pocket ashtray" selling for $300!
That is funny...
Last year when I was in China I saw that pocket ashtrays were all the rage and I regged these about 6 months ago:

pocketashtray.net
pocketashtrays.net
mobileashtrays.com
mobileashtray.com
miniashtray.com
handytray.com
handyashtray.com



I had no clue one could cost $300!

Maybe my domains have some hope.

I really resisted regging ashtray.mobi and decided against it...I bet it will be gone after this thread...LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom