• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The great luck misspell

Status
Not open for further replies.

commandercody

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Not sure if this is a topic already, but how many of you thought you had a great site registered that somehow everyone else missed only to find after the purchase you misspelled it?
 
LOL. I reg'd DesertSale.com thinking I'd bought DessertSale.com (slight difference in meaning there...).

Funniest thing is that the typo has more traffic than the proper spelling. :~)

Cheers,
BidNo
 
I've got Khazakstan.com NOT Kazakhstan.com, but I think if you are not from the area you wouldn't know which is the correct spelling. And it gets some typein traffic and revenue!
 
Ya, I always take out the dictionary before I register them. Lol, it hasnt happend to me yet mind you:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom