• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The Jaik Domain Donation Thread - Please Contribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
5,578
Reaction score
91
This thread is started on the basis that members can pledge domain names as donations to Jaik's fund. As soon as the number of domains approaches 50 names, (or whatever the concensus is) there will be a separate and new auction thread started for all the domains pledged here.

Let me start the ball rolling with:

wholesalesuppliers.org

I will keep this first post updated with the list of donated domains.

Upon completion of the auction later, Scorpio will be the recipient of the proceeds and will ensure that the funds reach Jaik's family.

So come on everyone, post any domains that you would like to donate!

Contributors (rolling list):

aZooZa:
wholesalesuppliers.org
spamassassin.net

jasdon11:
buyerof.com
sellerof.com

dmtalk:
HeNeeda.com
SheNeeda.com

oveber:
battreef.com

URLtrader:
IndianIdeal.com

pavsta:
july07.co.uk
cokearmy.net

stevo:
ZXS.info

catchiedomains:
CATCHIEDOMAIN.COM
CATCHIEDOMAINS.COM
DAILYTELEGRAM.NET
INSURANCEBANK.NET
RXPLANS.NET

-ET-:
dayz.info
softdev.info

DNfolio:
CheeredUp.com

ColdGin:
SendThis.info
 
Great idea guys. ;)
are you just planning on just using a few registrars for donors or when it comes to getting the domains it will be a bit of a logistical nightmare for the eventual buyer at auction.
just a thought or you could end up with 50 registrars!
cheers
Pred
 
Hi Pred, sorry matey, I might have missed something here. The idea is for people to pledge domains, which will then be sold at an auction at a future date here. The name transfer process would be the same as in any other sale; the proceeds will just go to Jaik via Scorpio.
 
I'll donate a couple of domain related names;

buyerof.com
sellerof.com
 
Hi Pred, sorry matey, I might have missed something here. The idea is for people to pledge domains, which will then be sold at an auction at a future date here. The name transfer process would be the same as in any other sale; the proceeds will just go to Jaik via Scorpio.

Hi Azooza,
sorry maybe i got confused i thought they would go in one bundle as an auction then the winner will have domains being pushed in all directions to dozens of registrars.
Do you mean each domain gets auctioned individually?
Maybe i'm just getting too indepth LOL
Just thinking of you guys, great what you're doing , was just thinking of the process.
cheers mate
Pred
 
Hi Azooza,
sorry maybe i got confused i thought they would go in one bundle as an auction then the winner will have domains being pushed in all directions to dozens of registrars.
Do you mean each domain gets auctioned individually?
Maybe i'm just getting too indepth LOL
Just thinking of you guys, great what you're doing , was just thinking of the process.
cheers mate
Pred
Yeah Pred, individual auctions, Cheers!
 
Any more domains, guys and gals?
 
I will pledge HeNeeda.com and SheNeeda.com. I registered these on a whim but I believe they could be brandable for selling men or women articles on the www.
 
I will pledge HeNeeda.com and SheNeeda.com. I registered these on a whim but I believe they could be brandable for selling men or women articles on the www.
Great stuff - thanks!
 
For this good contest i will donate this:

battreef.com

I am giving this away and hope that someone will use it wisely like a memorial site to Steve Irwin.
 
For this good contest i will donate this:

battreef.com

I am giving this away and hope that someone will use it wisely like a memorial site to Steve Irwin.
Many thanks oveber.
 
I'm going to add another to keep some momentum going here. Let's aim for these to go on auction here on DNF in about 30 days, so look in your bottom drawer everyone!

Added: spamassassin.net
 
Hi,

I am donating IndianIdeal.com (typo of IndianIdol.com) for Jaik.

Thanks,
URLtrader
 
i got july07.co.uk and cokearmy.net .... they are pretty rubbish but its the only spare ones i got...... if u want em msg me ur namecheap acc username for the fund.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom