Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The little 'v'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its something small yet seems to be annoying me.

The favico.ico file which displays next to the url on most browsers, Its the vB logo, I dont know what it was before but it wasnt that mean V :dead:

STUPID!!! :(

Im also getting random error messages saying my post is not long enough, please make it more than 1 characters, I got it when I posted this post so I just clicked back then reposted and all worked fine :)

I also love the quick reply but its not reloading the page once replied

Upvote 0

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there was no favicon before, I don't mind it though.

Domain Summit 2024
I

impactadmin

paulrogers250 said:
Its something small yet seems to be annoying me.

The favico.ico file which displays next to the url on most browsers, Its the vB logo, I dont know what it was before but it wasnt that mean V :dead:

STUPID!!! :(

Im also getting random error messages saying my post is not long enough, please make it more than 1 characters, I got it when I posted this post so I just clicked back then reposted and all worked fine :)

I also love the quick reply but its not reloading the page once replied
Hey,

The random messages you are recieving with regards to the "please make it more than 1 characters" is due to an issue with the message editor you have set for your browser.

Please click on USERcp on the red toolbar at the left hand side of your page, and then click Edit Options. Scroll to the bottom of the page and change your message editor from Enhanced to Standard.

This will resolve your issue for you.

Thanks
Huseyin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom