• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The new wireless standard called Near Field Communication or NFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFuture

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
519
Reaction score
1
Well, when I heard NFC for the first time I thought to myself of the National Football Conference, actually it now stands for near field communications in technological terms.

Finally now its seems that the mobile industry has found a platform and standard that should help stumble the problems of multiple platforms & devices.
I came across the site here http://www.nfc-forum.org after reading a short article on CNN.

Wonder how other domaineers are gonna react... I myself like technology and picked up two bakers dozen of domains early this morning....

forgot to add this link
http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TECH/ptech/07/28/nfc.chip/index.html
:greenlaugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom