Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

opinion The Official Off Topic, Off Topic Topic

This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I learned Workers Comp insurance has a whole division of ex-cops and spies. They follow some claimants around to see what they do.

Domain summit 2024

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail."

"To be mature is to accept imperfections."

Fortune cookies. 🥠

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I learned Workers Comp insurance has a whole division of ex-cops and spies. They follow some claimants around to see what they do.
I think every agency in charge of public funding has an investigative unit/inspector general to report people to.

In other news, I like McDonald's large iced black coffee for $2.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dang, how stupid.

Did he have to give money back?

He was on disability after a truck accident, then got caught working for a roofing company as an inspector ( his story ). Really he was roofing.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guess he didn't care about getting caught.

I don't remember but they ended his disability. Wasn't long after that he moved his family from an apartment to a nice house.. with a pool.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here a joke. :D
You know how they don't like jokes over there, especially if it's towards a registrar they have "no" bias for. Likely to not be approved and your restriction could bump up to 30%~. :p

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
You know how they don't like jokes over there, especially if it's towards a registrar they have "no" bias for. Likely to not be approved and your restriction could bump up to 30%~. :p
Yeah, it's not like this forum isn't biased towards Epik, the lack of self awareness.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not like this forum isn't biased towards Epik, the lack of self awareness.
The forum itself does not have a bias towards Epik. I have moved several of Rob's posts to the places they belong.

The members can have their own biases.

Separate the two.

JennBlogger

Level 4
Reaction score
The forum itself does not have a bias towards Epik. I have moved several of Rob's posts to the places they belong.

The members can have their own biases.

Separate the two.
haha, you moved posts to proper forum is your way to show that it doesn't show bias? Not the deleting of threads and attacking and letting others attack that say anything about Epik you feel is negative? It's owned by Epik, literally has Epik in the logo.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, you moved posts to proper forum is your way to show that it doesn't show bias? Not the deleting of threads and attacking and letting others attack that say anything about Epik you feel is negative? It's owned by Epik, literally has Epik in the logo.
I haven't deleted Epik attacks? There's a whole thread of them.

Epik only provides development in exchange for advertising. Period.

Report any Epik staff member breaking the rules. This post that was edited by a moderator for promotion in a discussion thread further destroys your argument.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators