• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The Original .com Verisign Sales Receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
0
Is there any way that I can get hold of a copy of the original Verisign receipt for a .com name bought 10 years ago?

Creature
 
don't mean to state the obvious but why not contact Verisign support?

I only started buying domains in 2000 at register/com, but never got a paper receipt, only email receipt.
 
If you used a credit card, many providers hold records for up to 10 years. I know I can get a monthly credit card statement up to 10 years old from TD Canada Trust. I'm not sure if there is a fee. If there is, it is under $10.
 
ok I will contact Verisign support. Creature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom