• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

the other Major Domain forum (the one we shouldn't mention)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namebrander

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
5,580
Reaction score
22
hello fellow dnforum junkies
does anyone know whats up with the other Major Domain forum (the one we shouldn't mention)

its been offline all day.
I found them very suppoertive when dnf had hacker probs a few months back
have they now got similar probs?
 
I haven't been able to access NP since last night. I have noticed database errors lately, and the site has been down only temporarily.
 
NP, the gum stuck to the bottom of DNForum's shoe. :D
 
I think the brady bunch avatars may of overloaded there servers, either that or there system couldnt handle another flood of newbies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom