Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed the price of domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Donny please elaborate on whether you mean the price of a new domain name or domain sales in the secondary market?

M

MattyP

In my case, Donny, domain prices have remained constant.

12 months ago I had $0 in sales and 12 months on I still have $0 in sales.

So I would have to say NO domain prices have not gone down.:D

I think the pro's would tell a different story though. I think you will find most would say the prices have dropped slightly.

Matt

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
There is still demand for domain names. The high prices are certainly not there anymore. Also, the demand for marginal names has vanished (like names with i and e, hyphens, etc).

Having sold about 100 names in the aftermarket, I still see interest in one-word names and VERY STRONG 2 word names that are natural phrases. Prices are very low though. If you are a speculator, now it the time to accumulate.

My best sellers are generally short one word .orgs and medium length .com names. My general sales range is $300 - $500 on short one-word .org names, and $100 - $1000 on .com names, depending on the quality of the name and traffic. With one word .nets I typically get $500 - $750.

My opinion only.

-Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators