Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The True Value Of Llll.com's ???!!??!?!?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTCC.com just sold for $58,000. Actually I thought a decade ago, that if llls are going for a lot, that it would not be a bad investment to have a few lllls. It was only a matter of time.I now own 4-5 of them. Over the years, I dropped a couple though. I remember i owned DRJY. That name is still owned by a domainer, but listed for over €3500.

dominator

Corporate Design, Naming & Branding
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually I thought a decade ago, that if llls are going for a lot, that it would not be a bad investment to have a few lllls. It was only a matter of time.I now own 4-5 of them. Over the years, I dropped a couple though. I remember i owned DRJY. That name is still owned by a domainer, but listed for over €3500.

so he can't get $15K for it

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sure, but if you post a 3500 price tag on the home page, what are the chances that anyone will offer 15,000?

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
obviously nobody offered 3500

If you want to go for the big money, I think you actually have to go after it in some cases. I don't think the Ozark Mountain Knitting Guild would pay much for my domain, but someone else in the Ozark Mountains might. Or someone from a completely different industry.

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of email inquiries to buy 12c.com for the last few years, in double byte format. So I guess the NNLs are also in high demand in the Chinese dot com market.
buy12c.com.png

Question is, where can you find the Chinese dot com investors?

I think it could be very worthwhile investigating the meaning of a LLL, LLN, LNN, NNL or NNN domain in the Chinese language. You might find it is in much more valuable than you would first think.

Just learned that 12C sounds like 1 2 game and also like 1 2 play

Possibilities of it being used as a gamer site or even an online gambling site?

So, you could be holding a extremely valuable 3 or 4 character domain and not even realize it. Pay to check before you flip it at the wrong price!

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of email inquiries to buy 12c.com for the last few years, in double byte format. So I guess the NNLs are also in high demand in the Chinese dot com market.
buy12c.com.png

Question is, where can you find the Chinese dot com investors?

I think it could be very worthwhile investigating the meaning of a LLL, LLN, LNN, NNL or NNN domain in the Chinese language. You might find it is in much more valuable than you would first think.

Just learned that 12C sounds like 1 2 game and also like 1 2 play

Possibilities of it being used as a gamer site or even an online gambling site?

So, you could be holding a extremely valuable 3 or 4 character domain and not even realize it. Pay to check before you flip it at the wrong price!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McLaren_12C

BzZApps

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Deleted, that's very interesting. Thanks for the link!

I've seen recent news items how some of the brat kids from the ultra rich over there are smashing these luxury sports cars like they're throwaways.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom