Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

political The world changed. Did you?

Did your line move in the last 10 years?

• Total voters

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know if American every had tribal unity but in the last few decades democrat politicians have used identity politics to cause racial division and anyone who disagrees with them are of course, racist.

Now they are moving from a meritocracy to communism where everyone has "equity" ( everyone who's not rich or a politician ).

Domain summit 2024

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
I came across this graphic today:

View attachment 5226
I think that just about sums up my attitude to the world.

For as long as I can remember, I was a tolerant centrist who had open dialog with people regardless of party affiliation, gender preference, race or religion.

However, in recent years certain vocal voices became louder and less tolerant of those of us who stayed in the center.

I don't know about you, but I think there is plenty of common ground to be found. I don't know what to call it since the left-right paradigm has been weaponized beyond repair.

For openers, I believe most people don't like the idea of being lied to, and that there is common ground in knowing the incontrovertible truth.

As a domain investor who has been accused by the media as being "far right", I think this graphic explains why I disagree with that label.
Musk had this on his Twitter a while back, I'm a misanthrope, so everyone is evil pond scum haha

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators