Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions Thenfldraft.com - 6 Million+ Searches In May - No Reserve - Suggested Bid Is $.76 - Since 2001

CallMeJ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For sale, with NO Reserve... $1 starting bid...

TheNFLDraft.com

You'll only find ONE better draft domain, and it is definitely registered. This one has been registered since 2001

According to the Google keyword tool (keyword planner as they call it now)

Keyword: NFL Draft

673,000 Average monthly searches in Google Keyword Planner

6,120,000 searches in May alone.

The "Google suggested bid" is $0.76. Do the math, assuming you can capture just a small fraction of that traffic. It is substantial.

If you're already looking for nfl draft traffic, now is the time to get positioned. It will all blow up in April and May.

Once again, I'm selling this domain because I'm cleaning house, and I won't have time to develop it. I won't have time to develop it like I wanted to. My loss is your gain. This domain will be sold with no reserve.

If you are thinking about buying it, I'd encourage you to put in a small placeholder bid immediately so you get the auction notifications.

Transfer will be handled through Flippa Escrow. I have 100.0% positive feedback. Good luck, and I hope you do something great with it.

https://flippa.com/3860046-6-million-searches-in-may-no-reserve-suggested-bid-is-76-since-2001

CallMeJ

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This domain will be sold today. Auction is scheduled to end at 5:57pm Eastern Time.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom