• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

There's hope for all of us slackers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
First, there was "wine is good for the heart".

Then came, "caffiene is good for the heart."

Now comes this blessed newsworthy revelation!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17115245/







Actually, I work 12 hour night shifts at a hospital so this was no surprise to me...just an adoptive lifestyle. :asleep:
 
Yeah, we'll see how far that goes with me being in the military and all.

Me: Hey sir, brb, going to go take a 30 minute Siesta.
Him: WHAT?
 
Yeah, we'll see how far that goes with me being in the military and all.

Me: Hey sir, brb, going to go take a 30 minute Siesta.
Him: WHAT?
Ooops...allow me to clarify...I do not and can not sleep at work. I usually only get about 3 hours of sleep at a time when I am home, perhaps a couple of times a day.

And I do not drink wine at work, I save that for the mealtime thangy thang.

I do drink the hell out of some coffee when I am at work. How else am I supposed to stay awake working 12 hour night shifts? :cheers:

going to go take a 30 minute Siesta.
By the way, how's Yuma these days? Did you get the snow?

I'll be in Phoenix in June
 
Is having a healthier heart related to the siestas or the lifestyle in general?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom