• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers thetorrents.co.uk - 6400+ uniques in 17 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the reason for the traffic?
 
Nacho said:
whats the reason for the traffic?

ditto that...I see it is a new domain....and the traffic stats are from the first few days.

thanks!
//everydayprofit
 
What tool are you using to report ovt. with ext. result and backlinks. I am using digitalpoint.com, ovt. checker in the uk and linkpopularity.com. I am coming up with 3 backlinks and zero ovt. with ext. I would consider making you an offer on this domain if I could get my head around why the domain is receiving traffic and comfort that its going to stay around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom