• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This guy is an inspiration.... PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungle

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Hi All...

I want to introduce you to an exceptional friend of mine. His blog is at http://www.alexbutcher.com

He's currently cycling up the East Coast of South Africa on a mountain bike. 3000km in total and he's more than halfway there as far as we can all tell... Prior to this he went overland from London to Cape Town on a cargo ship!

His stories and pictures are exceptional so I thought you might be interested if you're searching for inspiration!

Hope you are all well...

Arran
 
And to think I'm nervous about my solo bike trek down the coast of California soon!
 
He's a modern day hero in my eyes....

Keep reading and please support him if you guys feel it's worth it... I'd like to help him hit his target if we can...

Cheers

Arran
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom