• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

This is a great buy, but it was back in 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the deal w/ NP? I don't recall the outcome.

Did he ever turn up?
 
Shaggy,

That was an interesting thread.

2 1/2 yrs ago, I probably would have had difficulty buying gif.org for $ 799.
Today, It looks like a steal.

Today, the .com and .net have nice overture numbers. .org has none.
55,800 without ext.
 
mole said:
Yes, let it go.

I knew I would hear that from someone :-/

actnow, I would have scooped that up in a heartbeat. That is more then a steal now, its a robbery!! :cheesy:
 
what a sale. Reminds me of the time business.com was bought for 150k....
 
"for 150k"
it was bought for 250k
 
"it was bought for 250k"

I believe it was flipped from 150k to 250k, then changed hands a couple more times before the 8 million dollar sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom